• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POSSIBLY STOLEN ART

25 posts in this topic

You guys are awesome and I appreciate all of the feedback! And especially to Dre (BeachBum) for offering to do some legwork for me out there. I just got a call about 20 minutes ago from the daughter of the lady that got the package. She told me her mother was out of town until the end of June,and that she would take care of it when she returns. I'll let you guys know what happens. Thanks again! Joey

First off, I know nothing about law, but whenever Chris talks I know it is the right thing to do. I have to wonder if Dre (who I know and is a solid sized dude and well mannered, so would come across very professional) needs to stop by the house?

Maybe contacting them and letting them know that someone will be by to pick up the art from them? The whole 'wait till the end of the month' seems in and of itself to be a scam, or maybe trying to buy time to figure out what to do with the art.

I just have to think something could be done locally, maybe a local comic shop could be contacted and alerted to the possibility that the art might be offered to them?

I dont know, but I am sorry to hear this happen...

Jon

First off, I know nothing about law, but whenever Chris talks I know it is the right thing to do.

First off... :foryou: thanks.

I have to wonder if Dre (who I know and is a solid sized dude and well mannered, so would come across very professional) needs to stop by the house?

Jon

Secondly, I didn't know you knew Dre...

drdre.jpg

hm I believe he is a Doctor of some repute.

C