• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling some odds and ends

20 posts in this topic

I'll be putting up some various raw odds and ends on e-bay again in the next few days. If your interested in anything let me know.

ASM 39 F+

ASM 56 VF–

ASM 58 VF–

ASM 122 F+

Champions 1 NM

Daredevil 39 NM– (SIlver Age)

Hulk 116 VF+

Teen Titans 32 NM (Silver Age)

Werewolf by Night 23 NM–

One of his best grin.gif

And you now hold the 9.4 I once owned because I'm a dolt, and will always sell out for a nice Marvel no matter how much more common it is. 893frustrated.gif

One of his best grin.gif

And you now hold the 9.4 I once owned because I'm a dolt, and will always sell out for a nice Marvel no matter how much more common it is. 893frustrated.gif

mad.gif

One of his best grin.gif

mad.gif

mad.gifmad.gif

I regret it, believe me. Where's your empathy? This Marvel zombie thing is like a cancer that I wouldn't have if DC didn't thoroughly blow from the 1950's to the 1970's. I'm the victim!

One of his best grin.gif

mad.gif

mad.gifmad.gif

I regret it, believe me. Where's your empathy? This Marvel zombie thing is like a cancer that I wouldn't have if DC didn't thoroughly blow from the 1950's to the 1970's. I'm the victim!

The mad.gif is for not offering it to me! Now...the book is owned by someone else! 893frustrated.gif

One of his best grin.gif

mad.gif

mad.gifmad.gif

The mad.gif is for not offering it to me! Now...the book is owned by someone else! 893frustrated.gif

I thought of you, but I remember you telling me that you thought the price I paid was a little high. And I figured since you didn't really try going after it on Ebay, that it wasn't a priority for you. confused-smiley-013.gif

I unloaded it because I had pay for a big purchase, and I didn't want to touch my Marvels. I only had 2 DC's, that #395 9.4 and the #402 in 9.2(which Rip also ended up with), so it was logical that I should sell those.

One of his best grin.gif

mad.gif

mad.gifmad.gif

I thought of you, but I remember you telling me that you thought the price I paid was a little high. And I figured since you didn't really try going after it on Ebay, that it wasn't a priority for you. confused-smiley-013.gif

I unloaded it because I had pay for a big purchase, and I didn't want to touch my Marvels. I only had 2 DC's, that #395 9.4 and the #402 in 9.2(which Rip also ended up with), so it was logical that I should sell those.

Don't worry about it. It's really not that important to me!