• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots of early Silver age comics for Sale!

1 post in this topic

Just wanted to let everyone know I have lots of Silver age comics that I will be getting rid of over the next few weeks. They are mostly filler/reader copies. Books range from coverless to VF condition, many of them have an interior coupon or page clipped. Nothing CGCworthy, just nice, cheap filler copies. Titles include X-men (going back to issue 6) , Spider-man (going back to issue 3) , Journey Into Mystery (starting around 87), Thor, Strange Tales, Tales to Astonish, Tales of Suspense, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, and a few others. I have a complete list available, but I don't have it typed up yet. I'm probably not going to bother putting these up on eBay because it would take too long to put up all the books individually. If anyone has any gaps in any of these titles that they are looking to fill please send me a PM.