• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knoxville TN. Adventure Con. Videos and real Pictures

28 posts in this topic

I would have been all over this guy's table. I see a lot of my type of wall books. :cloud9:

AC04.jpg

Yeah this must have been taken the first few minutes the show opened on sunday as I wasn't even done setting up yet. Let me know if I can pull something down for you! :baiting:

although now that I think about it, cosmic didn't stop by and say "hi" until another 2 hours. I was being stalked :o

:) Well I was just taking pictures on my first trip around the floor and you never looked around when I came through so I just keep going, and after that I started digging through Long boxes so it took me quit some time to get back to your side of the convention floor. (shrug)

:) Hope to see you again at Heroes Con. this Sunday. :wishluck:

how many booths out there were selling comics????

It doesn't look like that many from the pics.

:(

:( No not that many I say between 15 to 20 tops had comics. How many comic dealers will be at Heroes Con. this year? :gossip: I have never been to that show before I look foward to it. :cloud9:

:grin: I might even take some more pictures.

although now that I think about it, cosmic didn't stop by and say "hi" until another 2 hours. I was being stalked :o

:) Well I was just taking pictures on my first trip around the floor and you never looked around when I came through so I just keep going, and after that I started digging through Long boxes so it took me quit some time to get back to your side of the convention floor. (shrug)

:) Hope to see you again at Heroes Con. this Sunday. :wishluck:

Yeah I was just kidding around. I'll be at booth's 707&709 at Heroes. See you then.