• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My F-ing SS Thread

135 posts in this topic

What's up Signature Hounds?

I've been pretty big into SS for almost three years now. My SS goals are pretty expansive. I want to have several books done by all of the major artists that I have enjoyed over the years, as well as some writers and celebrities.

I have never posted any of my books before, mostly because of technological stupidity. I have always appreciated those who would post their beauties for everyone to enjoy. But having a moderately successful sales thread has led me to having a Photobucket account. So now I can share some of my favorite rarer and more esoteric books. Hope everyone enjoys.

--Sean.

I know you have some Lisner. Didn't I sell you a bunch of Dawn books awhile back? Just wondering how they graded out.

I bought your PGX Crypt run and I think some Dawns. I have done three of them. All came back 9.8 and he sketched two of them. I'll get them up in the next couple days.