• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A moment of silence for Captain Britain

14 posts in this topic

Captain Britain & MI13 ends with # 15. :( It's been my favourite recent launch from Marvel and most people I've heard have seemed to like it. Sales might not have been that strong but I think there were other titles more deserving of cancelation than this. rantrant

Nextwave, the Order, this...

I'm tempted to stop buying new books when all the best ones can't find ground and like Hulk gets into the top 10 consistently.

Amen.

Do you suppose it's because the market is largely driven by completionists, or is it simply that comic collectors have no taste? (I don't mean for that to sound as harsh as it probably does... Actually, I probably do.)

"Nextwave" was one of my favorite books. Ever.

Nextwave, the Order, this...

I'm tempted to stop buying new books when all the best ones can't find ground and like Hulk gets into the top 10 consistently.

Amen.

Do you suppose it's because the market is largely driven by completionists, or is it simply that comic collectors have no taste? (I don't mean for that to sound as harsh as it probably does... Actually, I probably do.)

"Nextwave" was one of my favorite books. Ever.

Good question. I would imagine we on the boards represent a very small facet of comic collecting. I don't know what the general comic buyer likes.