• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UK Comic Convention

35 posts in this topic

Good news - I've found work again :banana: and to celebrate I'm going to the London Comic Convention next month and wondered if anyone else from the boards might be going or if you've gone in previous years and what you thought ? :shrug:

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

Anyone know how we can get a CGC witness to attend for Signature Series ?

Great news, Dave! :applause:

Thanks Nick.

I did email CGC asking about witnesses for Signature series and the response was:

"At this time we do not have any Authorized Witnesses scheduled to attend this event."

Does this suggest that if enough people ask they might send someone over ?

Have they ever provided this outside the US ?

Thanks Nick.

I did email CGC asking about witnesses for Signature series and the response was:

"At this time we do not have any Authorized Witnesses scheduled to attend this event."

Nope. And they won't.

However, what you need to do is get a UK-based witness approved by CGC. (thumbs u

Thanks Nick.

Nope. And they won't.

However, what you need to do is get a UK-based witness approved by CGC. (thumbs u

There was at least one witness at Bristol Comic Con :gossip:

Thanks Nick.

Nope. And they won't.

Who was it? A UK boarder? (shrug)

Thanks Nick.

Nope. And they won't.

No it was a Stateside boardie, GOTHAMCENTRAL. I meant to sort out a couple of Ploog/Bisley books to be Sigged but I completely forgot.

Thanks Nick.

Nope. And they won't.

No it was a Stateside boardie, GOTHAMCENTRAL. I meant to sort out a couple of Ploog/Bisley books to be Sigged but I completely forgot.

Both gothamcentral and desertwind made it. I sent Watchmen books to both of them. Looking forward to getting those results soon...

Hey Kelly, was it Carlos that went?

:jokealert: On the Kelly comment. Saw someone was calling you by the wife's name. He must know who the boss is.

Hey Kelly, was it Carlos that went?

:jokealert: On the Kelly comment. Saw someone was calling you by the wife's name. He must know who the boss is.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yep it was Carlos (thumbs u I'd forgotten his name. I was pretty pissed actually as I really wanted some SS Thicker Than Blood.

Oh and congrats on the job Dave :headbang:

Thanks m8 !

Congrats Dave. There will be a few of heading down for the Birmingham CC, Oct 3/4

Thanks nmtg9 - what's the CC ? Do you have a link ? I might go to that one also. :banana:

Good news - I've found work again :banana: and to celebrate I'm going to the London Comic Convention next month and wondered if anyone else from the boards might be going or if you've gone in previous years and what you thought ? :shrug:

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

I'm getting the feeling I'm going to be the only one there - yes no queues ! :headbang:

Hope you get there Dave, there's going to be a few of us from the Comicopolis site, and I owe you a beer for my no-show in London the other month!

I'm going, Have my Early bird ticket for the Sat :cool: Congrats on the Job

There's another gaz in the UK? :o

I knew I should have trade marked the name. :tonofbricks:

BTW, congrats on the new job Dave.

I'm going, Have my Early bird ticket for the Sat :cool: Congrats on the Job

There's another gaz in the UK? :o

I knew I should have trade marked the name. :tonofbricks:

BTW, congrats on the new job Dave.

He's the 2810i, the latest model.