• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Air Pirates #1 CGC 9.2 OW/W and #2 CGC 9.0 OW/W-Both SOLD

14 posts in this topic

Offered for sale are a pair of certified Air Pirates Funnies

Price includes boxed priority mail shipping with no paypal fees to US buyers. International buyers please PM me.

Air Pirates #1, CGC 9.2 OW/W, my delivered sales price is $295.

For your information, there is one AP #1 CGC 9.4 for sale now with an asking price of $2100 (or $2200) on Pedigree and ebay.

GPA has no recorded sales of a 9.2, a 9.4 sold for $1208 in 2004. Also, an 8.5 sold on ebay for $120 this year

AirPirates1CGC92OWW001.jpg

I will take time payments in some cases, LMK if you are interested.

uggggggggggghhh. don't do this to me, i've never collected any undergrounds before and i wanted to start but i'm really tapped out money wise.

j

well, if you are interested, Air Pirates is an excellent title to start investing in as it crosses over into mainstream comic collecting with its "Disney" tie-in.

I lived in Carlisle (20 minutes west of Harrisburg for those out there that have no idea where Carlisle is) in 1971 when these books were published.

well, if you are interested, Air Pirates is an excellent title to start investing in as it crosses over into mainstream comic collecting with its "Disney" tie-in.

I lived in Carlisle (20 minutes west of Harrisburg for those out there that have no idea where Carlisle is) in 1971 when these books were published.

those are nice books, damn i want them. how easy are you on the time payments?

carlisle, not too bad of a town (i did destroy the town in one of my short stories though).

j

Offered for sale are a pair of certified Air Pirates Funnies

Price includes boxed priority mail shipping with no paypal fees to US buyers. International buyers please PM me.

Air Pirates #1, CGC 9.2 OW/W, my delivered sales price is $295.

For your information, there is one AP #1 CGC 9.4 for sale now with an asking price of $2100 (or $2200) on Pedigree and ebay.

GPA has no recorded sales of a 9.2, a 9.4 sold for $1208 in 2004. Also, an 8.5 sold on ebay for $120 this year

AirPirates1CGC92OWW001.jpg

:takeit: