• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #300 9.8

15 posts in this topic

I am looking to pick up a copy, but Im just getting back into comics and would like your opinion on what you think is a decent price to get a 9.8 at. So I dont get totally ripped off :blush:

Thanks

Dave

Not sure if CGC would allow the "rag tag" production flaw copies to get 9.8 (since it is a production flaw). But, if they do, I'd avoid those books. Not so much a problem in 9.4 and lower, but I wouldn't want it on 9.6 and above.

U sellin one Bosco for that price?

Oh no, not me. I hold on to certain books.

But someone just had a CGC 9.8 OWWP on here just recently if you search on the Sales thread. I do not think it sold.

I am looking to pick up a copy, but Im just getting back into comics and would like your opinion on what you think is a decent price to get a 9.8 at. So I dont get totally ripped off :blush:

Thanks

Dave

Now, if you are okay lowering your standards slightly, someone had a CGC 9.6 White Pages that didn't sell. The price may even be negotiable.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3248242#Post3248242

Not sure if CGC would allow the "rag tag" production flaw copies to get 9.8 (since it is a production flaw). But, if they do, I'd avoid those books. Not so much a problem in 9.4 and lower, but I wouldn't want it on 9.6 and above.

All 3 of my "rag tag" copies with that production flaw but otherwise perfect IMHO got 9.6s :sorry:

Thanks

Dave

I'd have to say a $1,000 at least. :o??? That's of course cause I still have mine and would love to drive up the price. :shy::banana::banana::headbang:

Thanks

Dave

I'd have to say a $1,000 at least. :o??? That's of course cause I still have mine and would love to drive up the price. :shy::banana::banana::headbang:

Let's not get carried away here - you are, after all, talking about the second most submitted CGC book of all time with more than 5000 copies graded.

GPA shows a last sale of $760, a 90 day avg of $758 and a 12 month avg. of $825.

Thanks

Dave

Let's not get carried away here - you are, after all, talking about the second most submitted CGC book of all time with more than 5000 copies graded.

GPA shows a last sale of $760, a 90 day avg of $758 and a 12 month avg. of $825.

Did this drop down as when we had a thread on the topic a few months ago, ASM 300 has well over 5,000 copies, and Wolverine Limited Series 1 was in second place. Did this flip-flop now due to more Wolverine LS 1s going in due to anticipation of the movie?