• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can You Make Any Sense Of This?

21 posts in this topic

Trying to get a last post in before the server re-sets itself?

;)

-slym

I didn't even realise the time, it's early over here when that happens and I had two kids bouncing all over the place wanting breakfast. Server resets were the last thing on my mind. :insane:

1 comic boxes of course 2 turtle doves would be ideal to Russia 3 comics in a box and 2 bottles of Scotch and 1 crushed lime for effect with comic books that 5 would be nice and 1 smashed pumpkin over rice with comics in a box that I would like to sell to UK with USA ties to CIA and FBI and FCC with SEC.

Okay, now I'm confused trying to follow his "logic." :insane:

1 comic boxes of course 2 turtle doves would be ideal to Russia 3 comics in a box and 2 bottles of Scotch and 1 crushed lime for effect with comic books that 5 would be nice and 1 smashed pumpkin over rice with comics in a box that I would like to sell to UK with USA ties to CIA and FBI and FCC with SEC.

Okay, now I'm confused trying to follow his "logic." :insane:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

There was a time when some dude on ebay was selling PS2 boxes when they hit the market, some guy paid like 500 dollars for a "box", just cardboard...I guess really wasn't doing any false advertising since he said he was selling a PS2 box..so it's one thing to say comic box than a box of comics....

There was a time when some dude on ebay was selling PS2 boxes when they hit the market, some guy paid like 500 dollars for a "box", just cardboard...I guess really wasn't doing any false advertising since he said he was selling a PS2 box..so it's one thing to say comic box then a box of comics....

Judge Judy doesn't tolerate such shenanigans.

Trying to get a last post in before the server re-sets itself?

;)

I didn't even realise the time, it's early over here when that happens and I had two kids bouncing all over the place wanting breakfast. Server resets were the last thing on my mind. :insane:

I was just funnin' with you...

:baiting:

-slym