• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 45 FN/ VF $ Reduced

7 posts in this topic

Playing around with this idea of what would happen if I put my cornerstone book up for sale. This is a Detective #45 in FN/VF with tan to OW pq. There are five one - one & 1/2 inch tears that the pix show that has always bugged me about this otherwise brilliant issue. Third appearance of the Joker and first appearance in Detective. Bought about three years ago from John V. as an upgrade from my previous VG copy. Checks or MO great. Paypal add 3%. Shipping and Insurance included. PMs are welcome but :takeit: trumps all.

Detective Comics #45 in FN/VF $2,600.00

NOW $2,400.00.

3644129878_951b4cafb4_b.jpg

3643319531_412a20e881_b.jpg

3643320007_7201e2ce21_b.jpg

3643319047_48d38e77a6_b.jpg

lol I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person! I didn't realize at first glance that you slide some paper into the tear, so I was wondering "That's some CRAZY trimming!!!" doh!

Really fun looking book and best of luck on the sale!

lol I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person! I didn't realize at first glance that you slide some paper into the tear, so I was wondering "That's some CRAZY trimming!!!" doh!

Really fun looking book and best of luck on the sale!

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought that!!! When I first looked at it I was like "What the :censored:" Then I realized it was paper.

I was with Busted Flush when he bought this book from John V. (great guy) and I loved it when John looked at Busted Flush who was looking for Detectives and said, "You look like the kind of guy who wouldn't mind a book with some torn pages!"

I guess John is a better judge of comics than character!