• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

900+ Trades/Hardcovers For Sale 30%-60% Off Cover

32 posts in this topic

Haeya a few questions... The MMW HULK 1 & 2 1st print? Whats the Incredible Hulk HC Vol 1 $15 Vol 2 $15 all about? Art of Marvel Comics HC VOL 1 ? Incredible Hulk: against the World- is that the one with Hercules in it and on the cover?

Interested in Hulk; Red Hulk Vol 1 & Vol 2 still availble?

Haeya a few questions... The MMW HULK 1 & 2 1st print? Whats the Incredible Hulk HC Vol 1 $15 Vol 2 $15 all about? Art of Marvel Comics HC VOL 1 ? Incredible Hulk: against the World- is that the one with Hercules in it and on the cover?

Interested in Hulk; Red Hulk Vol 1 & Vol 2 still availble?

I do still have Red Hulk Vol 1 & 2 still available.

Incredible Hercules: Against the World is the one you are thinking of.

Here is the info on the others:

MMW (Marvel Masterworks) Incredible Hulk Vol 1 (collects Incredible Hulk #1-6; w. Stan Lee; a Jack Kirby).

MMW Incredible Hulk Vol 2 (collects Tales to Astonish 59-79; w. Stan Lee; a Jack Kirby, Gil Kane, et al.).

The Art of Marvel Vol. 1 is split into several chapters which show off art pieces dedicated to certain characters and teams. The chapters include: Spider-Man, X-Men, Daredevil, Hulk, Marvel Heroes (Avengers, FF, etc.), and Marvel Knights (Black Widow, Nick Fury, Punisher, etc.) Each chapter opens with a capsule description of the characters, and the art is fleshed out with covers, panels, and pin-ups from the last few years of Marvel Comics art. Art is interspersed with quotes from today's top creators in Marvel Comics. Some pieces of art are two-page splashes, some are full-page splashes, and some are economically laid-out pieces of art, done three-to-a-page.

Let me double check at home which ones im missing !! You closing shop bubba or just cleaning house?

I'm headed in the direction of closing down, at least on the trades. It has just been too hard to make money selling at the prices I have been. Especailly at the volume I've been generating. (shrug)

Goon TP Vol 01 Nothin But Misery DH Ed $15.95 $11.25

Starman: Sins of the Father $12.95 $9.00

Daredevil Omnibus by Brubaker and Lark Vol 1 $74.99 $48.00

:takeit:

Sold!

Thanks! (thumbs u