• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 CGC 4.0 OW/W my first selling thread in 7 years

5 posts in this topic

As I'm off to the US in less than 2 weeks I thought I'd offer this book up for sale, get me some extra spending money and what not.

And yes, this is my very first sale in almost 7 years on the boards :tonofbricks:

And now the particulars...

Avengers #1 CGC 4.0 with the superior OW/WHITE pages.

Alas I can't scan the book at the moment, but even these pictures clearly show the very strong colours on the copy.

Book is currently in the US, and will be shipped from there...so nobody needs to fear trans-Atlantic shipping and all the sea monsters that lurk between our two continents.

Alternatively if somebody in Europe wants it, I could take it back with me and send it it to you from Belgium.

Shipping will $10 for 2-3 day priority Mail flat rate box...but am always open to other methods.

I've priced this book at $1125 and am giving a $50 discount if paying by check or money order.

First :takeit: in the thread or private PM (datestamp) gets the book. Any questions ? Feel free to ask...

Avengers40fc.jpg

th_Avengers40bc.jpg