• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Silver Age Marvel Comic Cover Index - Where'd it go?

13 posts in this topic

This is why I have dumped his index and images onto a CD a while back.

I wanted to be able to consult it when I wanted to. I also added some covers to the gallery and improved a few of his scans.

I also fixed a few links. Don't worry I left his name on it, just wanted it to be more handy. 893blahblah.gif as well as usable.

Still one of my favorite image reference sites, and if you did a little deeper there are some really interesting articles and comic covers grouped by theme...... thumbsup2.gif

I agree with you 100% Red. I stumbled upon the site about 2 years ago when i started to collect again. It really helped me learn the covers and find ones that I thought were really cool. The articles also helped me get an understanding on the workings and evolution of Marvel comics.

If you get the chance, read the Rise and Fall of Marvel. Its a four part section detailing the beginning of Marvel to the end of the silver and the changing of the guard. Excellent reading and I am in the process of rereading the articles over again.