• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has ANYONE Dealt With Gerald O'Hara/ EBAY ID: Evesezrah

9 posts in this topic

I purchased a comic lot similar to this ONE in an off ebay transaction back on Oct. 27, 2003. The seller has provided one excuse after another why it was never shipped as well as a story that "it will go out tomorrow". Well it never went out and I requested a refund from the seller back on 12/19 in which he has yet to acknowledged my email or request. The total price on our deal including shipping was $465.

The seller now has several $100k+ Barks paintings on ebay which leaves me to scratch my head why he didn't follow through on our deal and why he hasn't responded to my refund request.

Has anyone had any positive or negative dealings with Gerald O'Hara / EBAY ID: Evesezrah? If so, I'd be curious to hear about your interactions.

I paid by Paypal / Credit Card. Therefore, my bank's policy is to fill out a "Regulation E-Form" in order to file a fraud claim. I'm going to stop by the branch to fill out this form tomorrow...

Regards,

bhampel

Bought two pre- code Atlases off him once, and then was immediately emailed by someone from these boards alerting me to the possibility that the books I won were married copies - there was a link to a thread about this in the email. I admit I did suspect this from the miscut covers anyway.

Turns out they WERE married copies, although I did keep them as I couldn't be arsed to send them back (which I should've). Later quite a few of the books (Eastern Color File Copies, I believe) came back from CGC and they all had Green labels and the word "married" printed on them. They didn't receive many bids thereafter when they were put on ebay, although he did claim that the books were not really married as the covers and interiors were discovered in the same place at the same time. I'm not sure what the verdict was on this, if there was one.

I guess it's not 100% relevant as such - I found this seller to be fine in terms of service, although his non-disclosure of certain facts does mean that I wouldn't buy from him again. I can understand the possibility of him messing you around, but to what end? The last time I looked he still had 100% positive FB.

The thread in question that I was linked to was my introduction to these fine boards. I have a feeling that help is at hand - can anyone provide a link to the relevant thread? (I'm useless with html).

(knock on wood) So far I have had some great "raw" high-grade Silver Age comics from him and I referred 3 other eBayers who spent a good deal and had the same success. hi.gif

(knock on wood) So far I have had some great "raw" high-grade Silver Age comics from him and I referred 3 other eBayers who spent a good deal and had the same success. hi.gif

ditto.

Ive dealth with him long ago. Grade A

It's unusual on this forum to have parallel threads about the same seller (one positive, one, errr, not exactly) so close together with no-one noticing.

Here's the link to the other thread...................

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=367687&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

Thought I'd dust this thread off regarding the ebay seller evesezrah;

I was checking completed items on ebay and came across this gem:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32743&item=2267123249&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Anyone care to dispute the Fine/Fine + grade given to this Action Comics #252?

insane.gif