• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Heroes Roadtrip with the CFP....(Photos)

372 posts in this topic

I figured if you knew him well enough to call him a "long haired freak", even in jest, you'd know his name at least. But that's just me....

I actually thought it was Flea. I put Florida, Zeppelin, long hair all together and made a bad guess.

Anyhoo, you're still uptight...or maybe the money belt was just a little snug.

:makepoint:

The money belt was seriously loosened by the end of the show....2 straight days of buying from the moment they let dealers in to the close of the show will do that.

And yeah, compared to you, I'm pretty uptight. I think I join about 99.82% of the human population in that comparison...

I figured if you knew him well enough to call him a "long haired freak", even in jest, you'd know his name at least. But that's just me....

I actually thought it was Flea. I put Florida, Zeppelin, long hair all together and made a bad guess.

The money belt was seriously loosened by the end of the show....2 straight days of buying from the moment they let dealers in to the close of the show will do that.

And yeah, compared to you, I'm pretty uptight. I think I join about 99.82% of the human population in that comparison...

lol

lol

:banana:

I waited for this, wanting so badly all the while to take the shot myself but satisfied in the knowledge that Jive would get around to it after work (some folks don't post from work, from the head, from the car, from the swimming pool, from the bar, from the tombs, etc).

Jive :headbang:

lol

:banana:

I waited for this, wanting so badly all the while to take the shot myself but satisfied in the knowledge that Jive would get around to it after work (some folks don't post from work, from the head, from the car, from the swimming pool, from the bar, from the tombs, etc).

Jive :headbang:

You should have.

:wishluck:

Lemming.

:baiting:

Yeah and not a weak mojito. :whistle:

Who would have thunk it. A drink with grass inside it :tonofbricks:

Grass, worms...only thing I haven't seen is a bird in a bottle. Just wait, it'll be the new Christmas time treat.

:sick:

Great report so far...keep it coming! :headbang:

( :gossip: btw...what's a CFP? (shrug) )

If he gets there the final payoff will be a fully grown black bear crossing the road right in front of the van as we passed through Wekiva State Park at dusk Sunday night.

One of those rare events which come to us unexpectedly, like a blessing from on high.