• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Heroes Roadtrip with the CFP....(Photos)

372 posts in this topic

Drinking and partying isn't for everyone, but it's for me. :devil:

You guys missed Brain (Foolkiller) ranting/raving at dinner both Thursday and Friday Night, so freakin funny.

Foolkiller, "blank blank is a media whore." :roflmao:

I've been lucky to have made friends, many friends, who share my love of comics. I have been especially lucky to have made a large number of such friends here in the central Florida area.

It has been great.

That I haven't gotten drunk with any of them has been irrelevant.

A pattern has developed in the Philly & Heroes threads. Part of that pattern has been this booze talk. It began with the ing thread & is continuing along this beautiful Florida morning.

It is gay.

The bonds of friendship are strengthened through debauchery.

For fun I follow this through numbnutz:

If you debauch your friend to strengthen your bonds then you might as well go on ahead and bugger them too.

Your logic. Just sayin'

My friend and I don't debauch each other; we debauch central Florida housewives, while their husbands are away on a Heroes journey.

I've been lucky to have made friends, many friends, who share my love of comics. I have been especially lucky to have made a large number of such friends here in the central Florida area.

It has been great.

A pattern has developed in the Philly & Heroes threads. Part of that pattern has been this booze talk. It began with the ing thread & is continuing along this beautiful Florida morning.

It is gay.

If you debauch your friend to strengthen your bonds then you might as well go on ahead and bugger them too.

Your logic. Just sayin'

My friend and I don't debauch each other; we debauch central Florida housewives, while their husbands are away on a Heroes journey.

Whose your friend?

Would guys in a "posse" even notice?

It has been great.

It is gay.

Your logic. Just sayin'

That's kind of tacky, Andrew.

Only if it had a thread of possible reality in it.

Of course it doesn't, but it didn't show any class either. Give the guys on here all the hell you want, most of it is deserved, but leave the wives and girlfriends out of it. And, yes, I know Andrew was just kidding... but still. I have met most of these women and they are saints for putting up with our sorry asses. rantrant

I have met most of these women and they are saints for putting up with our sorry asses. rantrant

That just means they're even more deserving of a good debauching. :cloud9:

I have met most of these women and they are saints for putting up with our sorry asses. rantrant

Don't you have twins that need demoralizing? (shrug)

And video footage to run?

:wishluck:

And another thing, after all the and measuring posted in this GD thread, I doubt Jive will ever finish his report. :pullhair:

Sure I will. But between 10 hour work days, a pregnant wife, a side business, and other personal commitments, well...you understand..... :P

They're busy doing whatever it is that girlfriends do when I'm too busy playing video games or hosing around with comic books, which according to this thread involves debauchery. :gossip:

And another thing, after all the and measuring posted in this GD thread, I doubt Jive will ever finish his report. :pullhair:

Sure I will. But between 10 hour work days, a pregnant wife, a side business, and other personal commitments, well...you understand..... :P

I never doubted it for a minute. :)

I never doubted it for a minute. :)

:roflmao:

It has been great.

It is gay.

Your logic. Just sayin'

Needs a friend to hold his hand to get the job done.

Back to this part: "The bonds of friendship are strengthened through debauchery."

I drink alone. When you begin shaving you'll understand kidfresh.

I drink alone. When you begin shaving you'll understand kidfresh.

I don't think you're that much older than me, broheim.

Only if it had a thread of possible reality in it.

Of course it doesn't, but it didn't show any class either. Give the guys on here all the hell you want, most of it is deserved, but leave the wives and girlfriends out of it. And, yes, I know Andrew was just kidding... but still. I have met most of these women and they are saints for putting up with our sorry asses. rantrant

Sorry if you or anyone else took that the wrong way, but class is relative when it comes to humor, and most of us don't exactly set the bar very high in that regard.

It has been great.

It is gay.

Your logic. Just sayin'

That's kind of tacky, Andrew.

Wow. I had to edit my reply. My first one had the words "punch" and"face" in it. A line was crossed that I do not appreciate. Someone needs to introduce me to Andrew at the next con we attend together.