• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Heroes Roadtrip with the CFP....(Photos)

372 posts in this topic

I could never understand that type of reasoning.

Hell, I like drinking beers as much as the next guy, probably more. I just don't see what is so hip/glamorous/macho about partying/drinking all night to the point where you become a pointless maroon and have no recollection of what happened. (shrug)

Hell, I like drinking beers as much as the next guy, probably more. I just don't see what is so hip/glamorous/macho about partying/drinking all night to the point where you become a pointless maroon and have no recollection of what happened. (shrug)

I could not agree more Nik. You guys can drink each other under the table for all I care.

I agree. Never have understood the point of it myself.

Yup, I can fall while walking without any booze at all. :acclaim:

Yup, I can fall while walking without any booze at all. :acclaim:

I wish I had been there, G. I would have helped you up. :foryou:

I could not agree more Nik. You guys can drink each other under the table for all I care.

lol I don't drink at all. What a loser I must be.

The point is.....there is no point. That's what makes it fun on occasion.

Live & let live. (shrug)

Live & let live. (shrug)

Excellent point. Remember it for the next pressing thread.

When I was 14, back when I knew everything there is to know about life, my friends, which also knew everything, said that drinking until you were stupid drunk and being "that guy" was the one true way of knowing that you partied and were an honest to goodness, Macho man. So, since we knew it all back then, I figured I live by that philosophy from then on...I got a nice looking boy because of it (and somehow got married by a guy in denim jeans in Kentucky, he didn't care about my Whiskey breath, just the 20$ dollar marriage fee), and no other memories whatsoever..some embarrasing moments in youtube, other than that, I've had fun..or so I have been told....

Yeah and not a weak mojito. :whistle:

Who would have thunk it. A drink with grass inside it :tonofbricks:

Mint juleps are also made with crushed mint leaves right in the glass.

Mint juleps are drinks, too.

lol

-slym

Live & let live. (shrug)

Excellent point. Remember it for the next pressing thread.

zzz

zzz

:baiting:

I think I know which group I would have enjoyed more. :whistle:

Central Florida Posse

aahh... lol

The "in" crowd.

(thumbs u

It's ok Roy.

Dont know if the CFP, could party and hang as long as me, you, Louise, and CGCworld did.

Wait till SilverRich comes to Chicago...we are all in for it. lol

I think its fair to say that the CFP is zzz compared to you guys. We're just not worthy. (worship)

Loser. :baiting:

Loser. :baiting:

From what I've seen, you are more of a wearer than a drinker. hm