• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Heroes Roadtrip with the CFP....(Photos)

372 posts in this topic

This was the highlight of my convention....

Catwoman2.jpg

I think I know what I'm buying my wife for her birthday now

A five foot six gray haired 46 year old with glasses?

:roflmao:

(5'8")

Oh she was Tim, she most assuredly was. Ask Gator, he'll tell ya.

Both I think were the best of the con. Except for that cute one that we seen on Sunday a couple booths from you. Remember the jeans? :cloud9:

Catwoman2.jpg

I think I know what I'm buying my wife for her birthday now

A five foot six gray haired 46 year old with glasses?

No :roflmao: don't be silly. Superman 14 of course

:signfunny:

Oh she was Tim, she most assuredly was. Ask Gator, he'll tell ya.

Both I think were the best of the con. Except for that cute one that we seen on Sunday a couple booths from you. Remember the jeans? :cloud9:

I do indeed :luhv:

I could never understand that type of reasoning.

Hell, I like drinking beers as much as the next guy, probably more. I just don't see what is so hip/glamorous/macho about partying/drinking all night to the point where you become a pointless maroon and have no recollection of what happened. (shrug)

I agree. Never have understood the point of it myself.

I think I know which group I would have enjoyed more. :whistle:

If you had been along for the ride, I would have switched teams. A little black out and completely memory loss would have made the encounter much more bearable. (thumbs u

Too easy.

I could never understand that type of reasoning.

Hell, I like drinking beers as much as the next guy, probably more. I just don't see what is so hip/glamorous/macho about partying/drinking all night to the point where you become a pointless maroon and have no recollection of what happened. (shrug)

I agree. Never have understood the point of it myself.

I think I know which group I would have enjoyed more. :whistle:

If you had been along for the ride, I would have switched teams. A little black out and completely memory loss would have made the encounter much more bearable. (thumbs u

:eek:

-slym ( lol )

If you had been along for the ride, I would have switched teams. A little black out and completely memory loss would have made the encounter much more bearable.

TMI :sick:

We are talking about alcohol and drinking yourself into oblivion here, not butt sex. :screwy:

hm

-slym

I've been lucky to have made friends, many friends, who share my love of comics. I have been especially lucky to have made a large number of such friends here in the central Florida area.

It has been great.

That I haven't gotten drunk with any of them has been irrelevant.

A pattern has developed in the Philly & Heroes threads. Part of that pattern has been this booze talk. It began with the ing thread & is continuing along this beautiful Florida morning.

It is gay.

The bonds of friendship are strengthened through debauchery.

Catwoman2.jpg

This is the highlight of my day :cloud9:

Jesus. Really?

You might want to consider a hobby that you can't use the Internet for