• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-MEN #266 GAMBIT CGC 9.8....Signature series!! Stan lee and 2 more!!

8 posts in this topic

"This is so rare that the GP analysis has no listing of it!"

What do you mean? There's plenty of GPA data for CGC 9.8 SS copies of this book - for instance, a CGC 9.8 SS (signed by Stan Lee, Jim Lee, Claremont, Kubert, Defalco & Collins) copy sold for $650 earlier this month.

well its rare to me! if your not interest thats fine...but many have told me its a very hard to find book and is considered rare! My apologizes on the GPA, that must have just been put up! It wasn't there when I listed the comic, so I am not at fault....also if your not interested (no offense) please don't comment...thanks!!

well its rare to me! if your not interest thats fine...but many have told me its a very hard to find book and is considered rare! My apologizes on the GPA, that must have just been put up! It wasn't there when I listed the comic, so I am not at fault....also if your not interested (no offense) please don't comment...thanks!!

Please don't tell me when I can or cannot comment on something that's posted on a public message board - thanks (thumbs u

He wasn't being rude at all. You were attempting to sell something using factually incorrect data, and he was pointing that out. There's nothing rude about it. You telling him not to comment on a public board? That's rude.

And, though I don't have my GPA sub current at the moment, I have no doubt that that information was "up there" when your auction was listed.

If you're going to use information as a selling point, get your facts straight, or expect to be called on it. It's how the board watches out for one another.

"you're"