• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need an opinion on selling my Swamp Thing comic.

6 posts in this topic

It's a CGC 9.8 (white pages) copy of Saga of the Swamp Thing #21. Normaly I would not sell it, but something has come up and need the CA$H! my Question is, should I hold on to it for the future & hope it goes up in value? Or sell it now and pick up a differant comic? (Very rare & Miracleman related)

I'd love to take it off your hands (but again, I'm not in buying mode!)

I think it does have strong future potential, seeing as some consider it THE pivotal book of the copper age.

Sounds like you've got some nice copper age books. Start a sales thread in the appropriate place. I'll be watching (and wishing I had some spare cash).

Or sell it now and pick up a differant comic?

If you need the cash, I'd sell it as they do come up raw and graded in high grade frequently on eBay. Just realize it could be a little while until you replace it if you are seeking a replacement 9.8 copy.

I'd love to take it off your hands (but again, I'm not in buying mode!)

I think it does have strong future potential, seeing as some consider it THE pivotal book of the copper age.

Sounds like you've got some nice copper age books. Start a sales thread in the appropriate place. I'll be watching (and wishing I had some spare cash).

Thanks guys! :grin: and yes, I do have a nice collection.