• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW SLABS! All Winners, True Crime, Fury 1, Avengers, CHAMPIONS #1 9.8, SUPERMAN

122 posts in this topic

All Winners #5 CGC 7.0 - $1750

280233152_o.jpg

I like it ! (thumbs u

I agree. If I collected any superhero GA book, All Winners would be it.

All Select and USA are pretty cool too

I think that All Select has the better covers, though All Winners 4 is awesome in it's own right, I love all three titles. I actually need this issue, but I'm spent out. Too many good books hitting the market at the same time. I need a bailout!!! :tonofbricks:

The book is low grade enough that the sig did not reduce the grade. The only reason a sig brings a GLOD is if the book's grade was reduced by the sig. In that case they then grade the book with a qualified grade reflecting what the book would have graded without the sig.

R.

Sgt Fury #1 CGC 6.0 signed by Stan Lee - $750

280233922_o.jpg

I thought a cover signature warranted a Green label, Qualified due to name on cover. How did this book get a Blue Universal designation?

I THINK they the do the GLOD if the grade would otherwise be much higher without the signature and thus the grade is "qualified". I guess they factored in the writing on the cover into the grade.

The book is low grade enough that the sig did not reduce the grade. The only reason a sig brings a GLOD is if the book's grade was reduced by the sig. In that case they then grade the book with a qualified grade reflecting what the book would have graded without the sig.

R.

Or what he said...

Sgt Fury #1 CGC 6.0 signed by Stan Lee - $750

I thought a cover signature warranted a Green label, Qualified due to name on cover. How did this book get a Blue Universal designation?

I THINK they the do the GLOD if the grade would otherwise be much higher without the signature and thus the grade is "qualified". I guess they factored in the writing on the cover into the grade.

I believe you can also request that the book be graded as universal. In which case it would receive a lower grade with the signature factored in to the defects, thus avoiding a qualified label.