• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I nominate TVanderZwaag

he posted an :takeit: a month + ago, a week and a half later he asks me for my paypal addy so he can send payment as soon as he can gets the money, 3 weeks go by...I send him a reminder, he ignores it. I send him another, he reads it and ignores it. I ask if he is ignoring me....he replies....he cant afford it now and if I think he is a doosh, he doesnt care. He first tells me he owes a lot of people here money, then he sells some books, puts a WTB thread up and sells some more books.

I PM'ed Divad and asked if this is a probation list issue....and the response was clear

I nominate TVanderZwaag

he posted an :takeit: a month + ago, a week and a half later he asks me for my paypal addy so he can send payment as soon as he can gets the money, 3 weeks go by...I send him a reminder, he ignores it. I send him another, he reads it and ignores it. I ask if he is ignoring me....he replies....he cant afford it now and if I think he is a doosh, he doesnt care. He first tells me he owes a lot of people here money, then he sells some books, puts a WTB thread up and sells some more books.

I PM'ed Divad and asked if this is a probation list issue....and the response was clear

That is unfortunately pretty clear. :( Sorry to hear this.

I nominate TVanderZwaag

lol, of all the people to mess with

:takeit:

Please don't hurt me.

I nominate TVanderZwaag

Its a simple process around here. You buy something, you pay for it! If you want a book but dont have the funds, P.M. the seller and make arrangements if its ok with the seller. When I buy something or win something on E-bay or on these boards, its paid for immediatley. Its because I want it, and want it in my hands for my collection. If you dont have the money, dont bid. Its simple. Nobody wants to chase a buyer for funds. Weve all heard every excuse there is. This is a great place to make friends or otherwise. Nobody should be waiting for funds for three weeks unless theres a legit excuse.

DRX

Edited by DRX

I nominate TVanderZwaag

Its a simple process around here. You buy something, you pay for it! If you want a book but dont have the funds, P.M. the seller and make arrangements if its ok with the seller. When I buy something or win something on E-bay, its paid for immediatley. Its because I want it, and want it in my hands for my collection. If you dont have the money, dont bid. Its simple. Nobody wants to chase a buyer for funds. Weve all heard every excuse there is. This is a great place to make friends or otherwise. Nobody should be waiting for funds for three weeks unless theres a legit excuse.

DRX

It also sucks to the person who missed out on that item, when they put up the :takeit: a bit too late.

Brian

He should be on the probo list for wearing those jammies :roflmao:

:roflmao: No . . . he should be BANNED for wearing those jammies - MODS notified! :roflmao:

I'll say this. I hope this person learned a couple of things here. DONT mess with the grinder. And for heavens sake, never let a picture of yourself in P.J.'s out loose in the unsuspecting world. Especially with members like Dice lurking around. :roflmao:

DRX

He should be on the probo list for wearing those jammies :roflmao:

That and the Captain Nemo poster. lol

I think those pjs are the feetie kind. :roflmao:

Already established in the "What do you look like?" thread.

;)

-slym

I nominate TVanderZwaag

lol, of all the people to mess with

:takeit:

Please don't hurt me.

:signfunny: