• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Nice job humping the button RMA.....

Jimmy, WE, as a community, sell to people not on the list. That is the CGC sales forum standard.

Than why are people given strikes when they point out sellers are on the PL in their sales threads?

Jimmy, WE, as a community, sell to people not on the list. That is the CGC sales forum standard.

Than why are people given strikes when they point out sellers are on the PL in their sales threads?

We get it, this happened to you. You made a sweet rap video condemning the persecution and you should no longer let it affect you.

Than Then why are people given strikes when they point out sellers THAT are on the PL in their sales threads?

We get it, this happened to you. You made a sweet rap video condemning the persecution and you should no longer let it affect you.

Indeed.

What are you talking about? almost all of my strikes were justified.

But this isn't about me (as much as I would love it to be), this is about the integrity of the Probation List.

What are you talking about? almost all of my strikes were justified.

But this isn't tabout me (as much as I would love it o be), this is about the integrity of the Probation List.

............and how people will sell to those on said list............

Enough with the trolling, Diggler. YOU are the one dictating how people are to sell on this board, not me. I don't condemn you for selling the way you wish. Yet you condemn me for selling the way I wish.

You are the one who can't handle someone disagreeing with you, not me.

The Probation List is seriously flawed. I know this because I, though I have never done anything that *normally* warrants being placed on it, have twice been threatened with being put on it myelf, the first time for recognizing that the list was flawed, and offering to sell to those people because of that, with strict conditions...and secondly, for refusing to sell to someone who themselves refused to honor their word. That is not the first time the latter has happened with others, by the way, and the PL has occasionally devolved into "well, if you're going to put ME on the list, I'm going to put YOU on the list, too!" nonsense which severely diminishes the value of the list.

Does that mean the PL has no value at all? No.

Diggler, like many commenting, have "unclean hands" when it comes to me, which is fine, so long as people are aware of the motives behind the posts.

As for "RMA is looking for attention"...right. That's why I don't post anything but emoticons and memes 98% of the time.

You know...for the attention.

Bullfudgeingshizzle, I call it as I see it. The guy said he would pay, let him buy the book and let the issue die...or you could drag it out and garner the proper amount of attention that you need to live and breath on this board. I have ZERO agenda in this matter, nor do I sell to PL turds. Put him on the PL and sell it to him then. I have clean hands in the sales forum unlike those that would sell to PL members of this board. :eyeroll:

It was "let go" about 8 hours ago. Where were you?

As I said, Diggler, by his own admission here, does not have clean hands. Merely the fact that I will sell to people on the PL under my conditions is something he can't accept, and so he will do the very thing he accuses me of: draw attention to it to make sure everyone knows what a bad guy he thinks I am for doing it.. Classic group think behavior.

"Amount of attention that you need to live and breath (sic) on this board"...?

:eyeroll:

Learn how to have discussions, Diggler, without the personal attacks.

Enough with the trolling, Diggler. YOU are the one dictating how people are to sell on this board, not me. I don't condemn you for selling the way you wish. Yet you condemn me for selling the way I wish.

I'm not trolling so hump away, Joe. I follow the rules of the selling forum. You should too.

The Probation List is seriously flawed. I know this because I, though I have never done anything that *normally* warrants being placed on it, have twice been threatened with being put on it myelf, the first time for recognizing that the list was flawed, and offering to sell to those people because of that, with strict conditions...and secondly, for refusing to sell to someone who themselves refused to honor their word. That is not the first time the latter has happened with others, by the way, and the PL has occasionally devolved into "well, if you're going to put ME on the list, I'm going to put YOU on the list, too!" nonsense which severely diminishes the value of the list.

Does that mean the PL has no value at all? No.

Diggler, like many commenting, have "unclean hands" when it comes to me, which is fine, so long as people are aware of the motives behind the posts.

As for "RMA is looking for attention"...right. That's why I don't post anything but emoticons and memes 98% of the time.

You know...for the attention.

Bullfudgeingshizzle, I call it as I see it. The guy said he would pay, let him buy the book and let the issue die...or you could drag it out and garner the proper amount of attention that you need to live and breath on this board. I have ZERO agenda in this matter, nor do I sell to PL turds. Put him on the PL and sell it to him then. I have clean hands in the sales forum unlike those that would sell to PL members of this board. :eyeroll:

It was "let go" about 8 hours ago. Where were you?

As I said, Diggler, by his own admission here, does not have clean hands. Merely the fact that I will sell to people on the PL under my conditions is something he can't accept, and so he will do the very thing he accuses me of: draw attention to it to make sure everyone knows what a bad guy he thinks I am for doing it.. Classic group think behavior.

"Amount of attention that you need to live and breath (sic) on this board"...?

:eyeroll:

Learn how to have discussions, Diggler, without the personal attacks.

I'm making the same observation that many have made posting and via pm about you. Yes, it's all about you. I tend to think for myself and not with "the group".

I'm not trolling so hump away, Joe. I follow the rules of the selling forum. You should too.

Offering to sell to people on the PL is not against the rules of the selling forum. Therefore, continuing to hound me about it is trolling.