• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Good point. I would say that of the issues brought up here there seems to be a willingness to correct them. Assuming that continues to happen then sholdn't we be promoting that?

why does there need to be more? Isn't this enough? The worst part is he did this as a CGC independent contractor on their own website. You have to have big balls to suck on that epic of a level or be real dumb.

I understand friends defend friends, but open your eyes. I don't care if he's probation or HOS as it's unenforceable, but he should not be allowed CAW and/or Witness status until this fiasco is concluded with a review afterward by CGC. Wouldn't you agree or is it cool since he's trying?

First off, the main purpose of the PL and its related discussions is to get people to make right their transactions gone awry.

Secondly, his CAW/Witness status has nothing to do with the HOS. Right now, if you fart at a forum dinner, you can get nominated for the HOS.

I was never discussing what CGC should or will do. I am referring only to the PL vs HoS. He is not a friend of mine. I am offering my opinion and I think his actions so far do not warrant the HoS. It diminishes the integrity of the HoS and we'll eventually be discussing the next boardie who doesn't follow through on a $5 transaction for inclusion in the hall.

What CGC should do is a whole other discussion.

BLBcomics (Robert Beerbohm) has been given a two-week vacation from the Boards by the Mods, so he's continued the rambling diatribes on Facebook (against evil CGC and their cabal of sociopathic boardies), which some members have noted here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4003246&fpart=24

No mention of Matthew and his $3,600 or the pulps, imagine that.

He hasn't stolen $3600.00 from you. Your safe.

Hey mods. Isn't this just more proof that he has no intention of completing the deal with me? I just tried to contact him again, and he blocked me on facebook. Hard to work things out with a guy who ignores your phone calls and blocks you on the internet from communicating with him.

He hasn't stolen $3600.00 from you. Your safe.

Hey mods. Isn't this just more proof that he has no intention of completing the deal with me? I just tried to contact him again, and he blocked me on facebook. Hard to work things out with a guy who ignores your phone calls and blocks you on the internet from communicating with him.

The mods don't have anything to do with the Probation list ...