• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

He hasn't stolen $3600.00 from you. Your safe.

Hey mods. Isn't this just more proof that he has no intention of completing the deal with me? I just tried to contact him again, and he blocked me on facebook. Hard to work things out with a guy who ignores your phone calls and blocks you on the internet from communicating with him.

Just another strike against him, Matthew.

The Mods are not here. I believe that jaybuck43 is putting together an impartial review of the situation - with input from both sides - and once presented, then a poll will be taken.

Hey mods. Isn't this just more proof that he has no intention of completing the deal with me? I just tried to contact him again, and he blocked me on facebook. Hard to work things out with a guy who ignores your phone calls and blocks you on the internet from communicating with him.

The Mods are not here. I believe that jaybuck43 is putting together an impartial review of the situation - with input from both sides - and once presented, then a poll will be taken.

And after seeing his rant, and Zaid's legal response to it, something tells me Beerbong will be banned very, very, soon.

And after seeing his rant, and Zaid's legal response to it, something tells me Beerbong will be banned very, very, soon.

I'm sure Zaid meant well before when he tried to initially get Beerbohm to comply and make Matthew whole, but he had no idea what he was getting into and simply became another pawn for BLB to use in one of his many manipulative ramblings.

For those who don't do Facebook, can we get a summary of Mark's response?

Mark basically told Bob he sympathized with him but he was making a mistake legally posting those ramblings online. That he represented CGC and the if Bob had issue with CGC he should consult with his own lawyer. He then gace directions for everyone else who was pissed off at Bob for creating the group and "forcing" them into it on how to leave it.

Yes, he said he needed to do some research. I had wanted to start a poll for HOS by this point, but I'm deferring to Jaybuck.

Matthew, I hope you have contacted the legal authorities. That might light a fire under him.

Yes, at least call & talk to someone at the Police Office where Mr. Beerbohm lives, see what they say.

I have been given this advice a few times, for different situations, and always forget about it.

:doh: to myself

-slym

I picked a great time to get back into collecting....

Seriously, I am weirded out here.

Don't let it weird you out. The weird events get all the attention but they don't outnumber to fun, good, fulfilling and enriching parts of the hobby.

You just happened to check in during the world's longest one-man death spiral.

Fellas... mods usually frown on posting boardie contact address and phone numbers... but due to a recent turn of events I think you will be ok if you only list 5% of this guys personal information ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Yes I am doing the best I can to dig things up and yea I am gonna have a huge list of complaints against him. Thanks sky! Sadly he has ripped off a lot of people. Even Jerry Bail's wife was ripped off by him (read her comment on his facebook page, for you non-FBers: Jean Bails "I should probably add here that some refuse to buy from Bob because he owes me a lot of money for comics he sold from Jerry's small collection. I have given Bob some financial grace/leeway because of the enormous problems he has faced. The only way he can pay me back is by selling comics and memorabelia (sp?). So a boycott of Bob only serves to hurt me as well." Sadly I have found some stuff that I don't feel comfortable posting at this time that makes me feel like this is worse then just him being an alleged thief (sorry the lawyer in me lol)

Everyone with inside info pretty much presumed that BLB ripped off Jean Bails, and that only confirms it.

Like Lance Armstrong or Bernie Madoff, when the house-of-cards comes crashing down it ain't going to be pretty.

I truly feel sorry for Jean Bails - not only does her husband die (6 years ago), she gets swindled by someone whom she presumes is a trusted friend.

Even if people weren't boycotting BLB, it's highly doubtful she would see any of the money he earned.

Just like Matthew (unfortunately). :facepalm:

Well... He did claim the pulps are on the way. Robert Beerbohm "Yesterday I went on to the CGC thread boards to make another statement - the 3rd in a week, the first treks to CGC thread board land in some 8 months, found I was blocked. The statement being the pulps are headed towards the east.

This is some of reasons why I am taking all this on to Facebook. ..."

Don't get your hopes up - his longstanding pattern is to resell the good stuff, and just send junk to the victim.

It's a form of bait-and-switch, now being performed in desperation to confuse and plant seeds of doubt.

Matthew, the next step is that he will call you a drunken liar and a thief once you report back that you did not receive what you paid for.

Also, be wary of items you didn't buy and him asking you for more money (no really, I'm serious).