• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in lol

Hado pulled you back in. So let's keep that story straight.

Which I apologized for. I think it took a lot to apologize wether you accept it or not.

Oh, I am not giving you a hard time over bringing this up. He just came on like all of a sudden we are all fired up to "get him" again.

This topic came up because you raised it. That's all I was pointing out.

:foryou:

My joke about good ole dad died was my black humor. I wasnt hiding it.

For future reference - make sure you know the people well when you joke around like that. I have definitely made some highly inappropriate and off-colour jokes before, like calling my mom "a real " once, but I knew everyone I made that joke in front of and they all knew I was joking. You over-stepped your bounds with that joke here, so soon, IMHO.

-slym

Which I apologized for. I think it took a lot to apologize wether you accept it or not.

Do you mean your apology or solarcadet's?

His, I'm Canadian, we apologize for everything

lol

:foryou:

Nice try. You slipped up and mentioned he was "sick" after claiming he was "dead", the original post was found and got busted on it. Then people, rightfully, got angry about it.. That's not the same as not "hiding it".

It's also not the same as "it was a joke", when you tried to use it to excuse yourself from a failure to perform in a transaction as promised.

I also give props to Slym2none for being the only former lynchmob to post non-aggressive and attacking posts in my own threads.

I don't think I posted in any of your threads attacking you. Maybe I did. I can't remember. I certainly never mentioned your mother. That much I know.

Also, keeping me on the HOS kinda dilutes the effectiveness as i never ripped off anyone.

One of the definitions of fraud is using false pretenses or lies in dealing with others to alter, or sway, the transaction in a direction it may not have gone otherwise.

Like lying about a parents death in order to attempt to explain or assuage a failure to ship items.

If you lie in the middle of a deal, for any reason, you probably shouldn't be touting your honesty in dealing.

i made a bad transaction on an item and tried to make right after and he politley declined.

The lynchmob jumped all over me and began the battle of shaking and HOS voting.

I have met alot of great and insightful people that have helped me in achieving my foreign collection.

My humor is black, salty, and Texan. My friends over in the foreign section can attest to that.

I also give props to Slym2none for being the only former lynchmob to post non-aggressive and attacking posts in my own threads.

Also, keeping me on the HOS kinda dilutes the effectiveness as i never ripped off anyone. Im not a dealer and all my sales and deals are private...it prevents JoeCGCManiac from jumping in every 5 minutes....

I apologize to anyone who feels offended and i will abide to the forum rules....

Go BRONCOS!

I think I'm fairly easy going...I like to make up my mind and read the facts before I find tar paper and torches...

I had not voted previously. I had not voted now...but I'm going to. I just read the thread where you mentioned a phone call about your father and your response now.

I had a wonderful mentor who died that way. He served his Country and years later died a horrible death from several forms of Cancer and Agent Orange was the cause. He was 59 years old and way too young to die.

He was a very tolerant kind man...but even he would have seen your "apology" as a farce...why on earth would you blame Joe for your transgressions?

There is no way anyone who was not advised by you that this was a "joke" ...would have taken your statement as a "joke".

I don't think it was one, I think you are just backsliding.

Since Hall of Shame is the best we can do under these circumstances and we don't have another place where you can stand in the corner till you grow up...I'm going to vote that you stay in the Hall of Shame.

One of the definitions of fraud is using false pretenses or lies in dealing with others to alter, or sway, the transaction in a direction it may not have gone otherwise.

Like lying about a parents death in order to attempt to explain or assuage a failure to ship items.

If you lie in the middle of a deal, for any reason you probably shouldn't be touting your honesty in dealing.

So well stated, I don't even know where to begin other than...WOW.

:applause:

It took a lot for him to make that apology?

Well, I'm sorry for saying you and his other defenders only did so to continue to get books from him.

Hmm, that was pretty easy actually :)

If you lie in the middle of a deal, for any reason you probably shouldn't be touting your honesty in dealing.

i cannot change your mind do best advice is dont do business with me

i never delayed due to what you claim ....

It took a lot for him to make that apology?

Well, I'm sorry for saying you and his other defenders only did so to continue to get books from him.

Hmm, that was pretty easy actually :)

I can't speak for anyone else, but you are incorrect.

Why are you posting in here? Do you want to get your name of the HoS list?

I think I'm fairly easy going...I like to make up my mind and read the facts before I find tar paper and torches...

I had not voted previously. I had not voted now...but I'm going to. I just read the thread where you mentioned a phone call about your father and your response now.

I had a wonderful mentor who died that way. He served his Country and years later died a horrible death from several forms of Cancer and Agent Orange was the cause. He was 59 years old and way too young to die.

He was a very tolerant kind man...but even he would have seen your "apology" as a farce...why on earth would you blame Joe for your transgressions?

There is no way anyone who was not advised by you that this was a "joke" ...would have taken your statement as a "joke".

Since Hall of Shame is the best we can do under these circumstances and we don't have another place where you can stand in the corner till you grow up...I'm going to vote that you stay in the Hall of Shame.

I can't find this pole? :pullhair:

I want to do my part in keeping him in the HOS

This says something louder than any other post when one of the most easy-going forumites makes such a statement.

And the shame is any of us would rather be focused on positive things to better the community.

:(

Nice try. You slipped up and mentioned he was "sick" after claiming he was "dead", the original post was found and got busted on it. Then people, rightfully, got angry about it.. That's not the same as not "hiding it".

It's also not the same as "it was a joke", when you tried to use it to excuse yourself from a failure to perform in a transaction as promised.

I don't think I posted in any of your threads attacking you. Maybe I did. I can't remember. I certainly never mentioned your mother. That much I know.

Also, keeping me on the HOS kinda dilutes the effectiveness as i never ripped off anyone.

+1

This is the case against this guy in it's entirety. Pretty easy decision to not want to ever do business with him again. He can make apologies until he is blue in the face.

This says something louder than any other post when one of the most easy-going forumites makes such a statement.

And the shame is any of us would rather be focused on positive things to better the community.

:(

+1

i made a bad transaction on an item and tried to make right after and he politley declined.

The lynchmob jumped all over me and began the battle of shaking and HOS voting.

I have met alot of great and insightful people that have helped me in achieving my foreign collection.

My humor is black, salty, and Texan. My friends over in the foreign section can attest to that.

Also, keeping me on the HOS kinda dilutes the effectiveness as i never ripped off anyone. Im not a dealer and all my sales and deals are private...it prevents JoeCGCManiac from jumping in every 5 minutes....

I apologize to anyone who feels offended and i will abide to the forum rules....

Go BRONCOS!

This is an instance where the boards should be able to take a vote, and if there is an over-whelming majority for it to happen, the boardie in question should be banned from the boards by the mods.

The fact that he is here, rubbing his reprehensible actions in our faces, and showing no redeeming qualities, just shows that he is not a "positive contributing member" of the community. And I seem to remember Arch giving strikes to and banning some boardies in the past for not being a constructive contributor to the boards.

Why are you posting in here? Do you want to get your name of the HoS list?

I only come to try to make peace and get my name off. I didnt come to fight w anyone...