• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

See Hado i told you it was just another call to lynch and re-mob.

Pretty much no use in changing anyone's opinion and rightfully so...

The best I can do is not start any trouble with these Probation Posters, follow the forum rules, and walk the chalk line...

Have a good one and go Broncos!

And with this post, you prove you still do not get it.

Hado, as a good friend, tried to open the door to getting you off the HOS. You followed up by coming on talking about your dry, salty Texan humor and tripped up his intent.

The "lynch mob" are the folks seeing through what you are posting today. Skypinkblue, Comicdonna and Comix4fun would never be part of a lynch mob unless someone really went out of their way to capture the wrong attention.

Again, dismissing the situation and not taking stock of where the concerns are. Think that over. This is where the main concerns come from.

You people what SC1 to come here to hear his thoughts and then you ask why is he here?

Imo Branget has made some excellent points.

If you're referring to me, I didn't ask him to come here. I didn't start the new poll either. And I asked him why he was here because I wanted to know. He's made it clear a few times that he doesn't take the HoS seriously, so I was just wondering why he bothered. Maybe he wanted to get off the list, maybe he just wanted to amuse himself on a Sunday, maybe he wanted to give Hado some backup...I didn't know, so I asked.

Hado asked for the removal.

As someone who likes his friend, he naturally just wants to help. I suppose he didn't understand the gravity of what solarcadet1 has done here.

And he probably does now.

The best I can do is not start any trouble with these Probation Posters, follow the forum rules, and walk the chalk line...

:pullhair: It was Hado that brought the whole thing up, not your fabled lynch-mob.

Solarcadet my advice is as follows. It may be that english is not your first language (as you have previously stated) but your posts are not doing much to help you. For instance your last post makes you come off as a victim. That you tried to make amends but a lynch mob prevented that or refused to allow that. In reality that never happened. You never tried to apologize, you were contradictory and combative.

Hado fought a war for you. He was the one to try and get you off the HoS list. Had you come in here and apologized and been truthful and open about what had happened in the past, and asked for ways to make amends, there would be several people in here willing to give suggestions on how to make things right, and how to get you off the HoS. Instead you blamed the people who don't "get" your humor.

You finally came here and posted a (possibly) sincere apology which was not accepted by some because it felt forced and not meant. Bosco has brought up the fact that you are still blaming the whole saying your dad had passed as a joke, when it only came out when Joe caught you. Don't see how that is a joke and neither does several members here.

I hope for your sake you think these things over and take them to heart.

A good start would be to part with some of that cash towards a worthy cause... and a cause that you struck a chord with.

https://donate.cancer.org/index?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Donate%2D+Cancer&utm_content=Donate%2D+Memorial&utm_term=memorial%20donations%20cancer

Doesn't have to be much... $20... $25 perhaps. Plus its tax deductible ;)

Since this is the internet, proving you are sincere is going to be a chore... but a charitable attempt at forgiveness is a step in the right direction.

xxx ooo

Rupp

drwhoshake_zpsff54a0c2.gif

The same handful of boardies have been posting in this thread all day. Seems like a BIG waste of everyone's time to me...

(shrug)

Fact that they take the time to discuss it and care enough to make posts speaks volumes to me

The same handful of boardies have been posting in this thread all day. Seems like a BIG waste of everyone's time to me...

(shrug)

Fact that they take the time to discuss it and care enough to make posts speaks volumes to me

I am glad a lot of people here think this way!

;)

-slym

You just wasted your own time pointing it out :grin:

Thanks for your opinion! I for one am glad a lot here dont think this way, though.

:)

-slym

How would you know who else thinks this way?? I have read this all day and they same folks seem to be going back and forth. That leaves about 99.999% of boardies whose opinion on this topic we don't know.

Thanks for your opinion! I for one am glad a lot here dont think this way, though.

-slym

How would you know who else thinks this way?? I have read this all day and they same folks seem to be going back and forth. That leaves about 99.999% of boardies whose opinion on this topic we don't know.

Holy Cow!!!

How many people are on these boards?

Maybe there will be a poll that will clear up how they think.

-slym

Holy Cow!!!

Forum Stats

25451 Members

68 Forums

314193 Topics

7251934 Posts

-slym

Holy Cow!!!

There is, right Here (thumbs u

-slym

Holy Cow!!!

Forum Stats

25451 Members

68 Forums

314193 Topics

7251934 Posts

It seemed like, for sure, we'd heard from more than 1/4 of one boardie. I was positive of it. :frustrated: