• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**REDUCED** CGC SS, Raw Books, You Name it!

66 posts in this topic

Something has gone terribly wrong with my bank account. It appears to be empty and there's still four days left in the month.....too much month at the end of the money!

lol

Here's the deal, PayPal is preferred, shipping is $9 Priority within the U.S., if you're outside the U.S. we'll work it to exact shipping.

:takeit: trumps everything!

All that being said, here we go!

First up is Death Dealer #2 signed by the legend, Frank Frazetta CGC SS 9.8.

Now just $350 You won't find one chepaer......ever! SOLD!

80118.jpg

Next is father and son team Nicholas and Weston Cage on Voodoo Child #1 CGC 9.6.

$200

Yeah, they're nothing new, but hey....why not?

All right, I'm at work and that's all I can recycle right now. Barring disaster, I should have a variety of raw stuff tonight. IF memory serves there should be some Hellboys, BSGs, and lots of odds-n-ends.....maybe even some OA from Vatche Mavlian.

Dawn of the Dean #2 signed with "Stay Scared" by George A. Romero. Nice placement and a sort of iconic cover for lovers of the dead!

$100

80112.jpg

if i already didn't have 47,000 romero sigs and a #1 signed by him and argento coming to me, i would've help out your cause for cash.

j

That Death Dealer is tempting....

It's a 9.8......Frazetta....a great book to add Danzig to at SDCC....... :baiting:

It's lonely? lol

ya Danzig would be a great sig on that book, But he never comes to MN (well he did with his band and a whopping 50 people came, but he did sing "where eagles dare" so wasnt a total loss)

That Death Dealer is tempting....

It's a 9.8......Frazetta....a great book to add Danzig to at SDCC....... :baiting:

It's lonely? lol

ya Danzig would be a great sig on that book, But he never comes to MN (well he did with his band and a whopping 50 people came, but he did sing "where eagles dare" so wasnt a total loss)

that danzig vs shakira youtube video for that hips don't lie song is hilarious.

j

Possibly. I just don't remember what I've got stashed.

There is a complete set of Teen Titans (the original) that I'll have to take a pic of for you guys to fully understand. They're not great books, but it is a full run!