• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**REDUCED** CGC SS, Raw Books, You Name it!

66 posts in this topic

Musings.

This claims to be an ashcan, but comes off as a fanzine. It's the SDCC commemorative from 1995 and features an original Hellboy cover, an original image of Sin City's Marv on the back and interviews with Mike Mignola, Frank Miller, Paul Chadwick and Teri S. Wood. Stamped "Limited" on the cover in foil and signed by Justin and Steven Tice. There's also previously unpublished Hellboy art inside! Includes a COA.

NM- $50

HellboyM.jpg

Mr. T Folder This was sent out to retailers to promote the Mr. T and the T-Force comic. It included a poster, a latter, and (wait for it).............a signed comic! Signed by Mr. T! This is #4622 out of 10,000. The comic is VF/NM the folder is G at best. I couldn't bring out the flaws on the scanner, I guess the gloss messed with it, but it has several bends and creases, a few are colorbreaking. Let's face it though, if you've read this far you're really after the signed comic!

lol

$20

MrT.jpg

Here's a grail for ya.......

Highest graded and only CGC SS 9.8

Best Cellars #1 CGC 9.8

$550 (won't hurt my feelings if it doesn't sell, but free free to make an offer!)

I remember when that got signed! :grin:

Here's a grail for ya.......

Highest graded and only CGC SS 9.8

Best Cellars #1 CGC 9.8

$550 (won't hurt my feelings if it doesn't sell, but free free to make an offer!)

80781.jpg

niiiice, out of my price range but niiiice.

j

How often do you see one of these? It's a book signed by Steve Ditko. The signature appears legit (I've seen a few) but the downside is that it's inscribed "Regards, Bernie"

Tell yourself it's inscribed to Bernie Wrightson! lol

$225

81848.jpg.2d28a370b22e0f3cb7f6fc09480adc99.jpg

Musings.

This claims to be an ashcan, but comes off as a fanzine. It's the SDCC commemorative from 1995 and features an original Hellboy cover, an original image of Sin City's Marv on the back and interviews with Mike Mignola, Frank Miller, Paul Chadwick and Teri S. Wood. Stamped "Limited" on the cover in foil and signed by Justin and Steven Tice. There's also previously unpublished Hellboy art inside! Includes a COA.

NM- $50

HellboyM.jpg

Nice Hellboy book!

It's not even shown on the appearance list. Most probably because it wasn't a complete story, but it still should have been captured since they took the time to list other single-page appearances.

http://www.hellboy.com/_rev1/3_featurecomics.html

Okay, so the CGC SS'd one is too high for ya'll? How about a raw one?

I'm going to call these 9.4 to 9.6, but they are from the same stock that produced my 9.8

$100 each SOLD!

:takeit: gimme both!

Didn't your mom ever teach you to share? :cry:

:jokealert: