• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

August Heritage Auction

25 posts in this topic

For affordable pieces, I actually like that complete cherry story. Course, you can't really hang that on your wall lol and you look like a perv even owning it. I probably look like a perv even typing this lol but Cherry stories always had a sense of humor

perv :baiting:

Not sure. It's a nice page, but Bell inks as pointed out by Chris. That makes it tough to gauge, as some folks would rather wait for the truly primo pages. Chris I think has been following this market more than me, so I'll defer to him.

Not sure. It's a nice page, but Bell inks as pointed out by Chris. That makes it tough to gauge, as some folks would rather wait for the truly primo pages. Chris I think has been following this market more than me, so I'll defer to him.

If I had to guess it would be no less than $14k probably not more than $20k unless someone was jonesing for a page bad. They are still incredibly hard to find. That accounts for the majority of that price. I did the math at one time and Ditko had created more than 3 spider-man pages for every single Dr. Strange page. Most if that is due to the Dr. Strange stories being 8 or 10 pagers to spidey's 20-22 pagers.

If this were Ditko inks, you would see the difference in quality immediately and it would reflect in the price. We would be talking a minimum of $20k with an upside to $30 ish if two people get into a fight over it. If this were a really primo battle inked by Ditko and/or page with lots of Dr. Strange or several main characters and Dr. Strange I would think we'd start at $30k.

C