• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My newest, most hugest, most wonderful, most varieteeed books for sale:GA,SA,BA

353 posts in this topic

well, as some may know, my cgc 9.4 white paged Masked Marvel #1 was stolen in NY this past Feb :frustrated: ....so, no sense in keeping issue 2 or 3...

Masked Marvel #2...$200

(note, cgc labels as "slightly brittle"...I had this book raw for years, there is one teeny little spot on the spine that is sb...rest of book is cr/ow and super supple!...99.8% of it!)

mm2.jpg

just a note, this thread closes tomorrow (Monday 13th) at 8pm CST as I have to ship books to SDCC Tuesday morn (my carrier has to receive by Thursday)...

so, if you want anything, hit me up now, or after SDCC I will start a new, even bigger even better even more fantastic even more variettttttd sales thread

you guys are so sweet,but my one day Cal -a-thon posting is over

:applause:

you loved it and you know it!

If you only knew how much I hated it, you would tremble at the thought

just a note, this thread closes tomorrow (Monday 13th) at 8pm CST as I have to ship books to SDCC Tuesday morn (my carrier has to receive by Thursday)...

so, if you want anything, hit me up now, or after SDCC I will start a new, even bigger even better even more fantastic even more variettttttd sales thread

sweet