• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED ~ CLOSED ~ CLOSED

24 posts in this topic

Where are the books located?

I'm located in Houston TX

Too far away from northern KY. I'd be interested if they were more local and I could pick up. Maybe some other Texan would give it a go?

SSPX0062.jpg

Damn dude, turn off the hose

or

Is that Comicseekers Fiero? I think I see a long box in there.

Ouch...I shouldn't laugh, but that is funny...

lol ... It is funny and this was taken over at my parents house in a new subdivision where the rain fell so fast the water couldn't go down fast enough..

And for the record NO the books I have offered here, where not down here when this took place.

o.k. I have to put this out their just for people to know, I have been a huge fan of x-men and wolverine & pretty much anything Michael Turner for some time.

As well as a sketch variant freak since they really started coming out with them.

Here is what I was able to look through and see what's in these boxes.

Uncanny x-men #151 through #500 * some books missing here or there*

Wolverine vol.1 #2 thru #188 *some books missing here or there*

wolverine vol.2 #1 thru #66 plus variants * few missing here or there*

Astonishing x-men #1 thru #26 complete with most variants

soulfire ?? many issues from different series

fathom ?? many issues from different series

aspen swimsuit & anything aspen that I have.

west coast avengers #1 thru #20

new mutants #1 thru #18

batman

superman

very x-men heavy as well as many others & some of those very hard to find variants and low print run books... And I can't stress enough what a deal someone would be getting should pick this up. I don't really want to do the leg work and want to call it quits with collecting for a while.

Like I stated in the 1st post this is my very personal collection and well worth more than I'm asking.. Keep what you want and sell the rest & make your money back.

Just to let everyone know I will keep this up a couple more days and then move on..

As well as offers - with in reason

Sam, may want to contact some of the bigger sellers on here as they would probably appreciate such a large collection.

:wishluck:

Just to let everyone know I will keep this up a couple more days and then move on..

As well as offers - with in reason

Sam, may want to contact some of the bigger sellers on here as they would probably appreciate such a large collection.

:wishluck:

Nick who are they ??

I see many people selling and before I could pick them out but some I don't see any more or not sure who buys a large collection like this.. (shrug)

Over 600 views and no offer or signs held up .. (shrug)

:boo:

It may be the $4200 asking price.

(shrug)

-slym

16 boxes @ 265 per box is = 4240

And I'm sure their are a few boxes which have more books than what I stated above

So...

I'll give it one more day then I'll break it down into key issues and what not and sell it book for book.

That's just my point... even knowing what is in there, it seems no one is interested in 16 boxes @ $262.50 each.

Sorry, I'll quit tramping on your thread now...

:eek:

-slym (has been doing that a lot lately) :blush: