• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shock Suspenstories #9

9 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I picked this book up about two weeks ago, so sold my slabbed 7.5 while on holiday in the UK last week. I got a good deal both ways on the price, and didn't see much difference between the books, so I guess I came out on top.

Shock9F.jpg

Shock9B.jpg

7.5, possible 8.0. You could give some of us UK boardies a shout when you're over here :baiting:

:blush: Well, in my defence, the wife wanted me to limit my "comic stuff" to as little time as possible in favour of this "quality time" thing she kept talking about.

7.5, possible 8.0. You could give some of us UK boardies a shout when you're over here :baiting:

:blush: Well, in my defence, the wife wanted me to limit my "comic stuff" to as little time as possible in favour of this "quality time" thing she kept talking about.

I know what you mean. Mine keeps going on about that too, but I haven't figured out what she means yet.