• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALE ROBERTS COMICS @ SAN DIEGO COMICON BOOTH 737! BOARD COUPON & NEW BOOKS

38 posts in this topic

Hi, guys and gals! Its almost that time. San Diego is just over 3 weeks away. My booth location is #737 which is my old location (not where I was last year), and I am bringing a ton of stuff!

I am currently processing about 500 brand new, fresh to the market, high grade Marvels and DCs from 1964 - 1973. This collection includes most major titles, including Am Spidey, Avengers, Caps, FFs, Hulks, Iron Man, Silver Surfers, Strange Tales, TOS, TTA, Thor, X-Men, Batman titles, Superman Titles, JLAs, Teen Titans, Flash, Green Lanterns, and more. The grades on this collection range from 8.5 - 9.4. I normally welcome want lists, but no books from this collection will be sold prior to SDCC.

I am going to look at another collection next week and I will post an update if I get those books.

In conjunction with processing these books, I am currently going through all of my Silver Age boxes and not only rebagging them all, but also regrading according to more current(tighter) grading standards.

Also this year, I am going to do something a little different. I am going to offer a coupon only for board members for a significant discount on (almost) any single purchase (there are a few books that are excluded due to margin, but very few)! Just print this out, or copy and paste into an e-mail and print it out, and stop by the booth.

I am greatly looking forward to the show and to visiting with any of you guys who want to stop by the booth. I will be updating this thread every once in a while to tell you about new purchases and new items coming back from CGC.

Dale Roberts Comics

BOOTH 737!

SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON BOARD MEMBER COUPON!

20% off (almost) any single purchase!

Just finished grading and pricing a beautiful group of Thors, with many in the 9.0 to 9.4 range, starting at #127 and going up through the mid 190s. I also am just about done regrading and rebagging all of my Silver Age boxes. It has been a major project.

San Diego should be really good as I have lots of new stuff. Look forward to seeing everyone.