• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTA 87 again with smaller scans

9 posts in this topic

I still think around an 8.....Give or take

I'm curious - what are you seeing that keeps this book to 8.0? I see some minor discoloration by the spine, but otherwise... (shrug)

Looks more like a 9.0 to me. Or am I missing something?

I'm curious - what are you seeing that keeps this book to 8.0? I see some minor discoloration by the spine, but otherwise... (shrug)

Your missing something :baiting:

"I'm curious - what are you seeing that keeps this book to 8.0? I see some minor discoloration by the spine, but otherwise...

Looks more like a 9.0 to me. Or am I missing something? "

The back cover looks very yellowed. The edges of both the front and back covers are browning. The corners look rounded, although it's hard to tell at the size of the scans.

7.0, IMHO.

"I'm curious - what are you seeing that keeps this book to 8.0? I see some minor discoloration by the spine, but otherwise...

Looks more like a 9.0 to me. Or am I missing something? "

The back cover looks very yellowed. The edges of both the front and back covers are browning. The corners look rounded, although it's hard to tell at the size of the scans.

7.0, IMHO.

Thanks - you have reminded me why my worst scores in the grading comp last year were when I used my laptop screen to view the scans! Honestly, I just have to take you word for it until I get my main computer set up again.

Top edge is folded over and looks like it has some small tears. The tanning and the rounded corners definately contribute.