• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave and the Bold #14-21 raw VG ~SOLD~

12 posts in this topic

These are so cool, I would like to sell them as a set.

Brave and the Bold #14-21, Missing #16. That's 7 books total.

Grades range from VG to VG+. Pages are off white. The very far right edge on these has minor rippling (and I mean very minor), but I see no moisture damage. The ripples are on the front covers and perhaps a bit on the back covers as well, but does not seem to be on the pages...it is an odd and very minor defect. Humidity? No tanning, nice off white pages. #18 has a detached cover top staple only. No other problems of note. The color is fantastic. These present very well.

Asking $400 delivered in the USA.

PM's are welcome.

Yes indeedy, and I' m REALLY looking forward to these, except for a crappy copy of 14 with a missing cf I've never owned any of these issues.

Yes indeedy, and I' m REALLY looking forward to these, except for a crappy copy of 14 with a missing cf I've never owned any of these issues.

I have been collecting the reprints of B&B 1-24 which are peppered in a few DC titles and not fully complete collection either. I only read a few of the stories but they were really great. Surprising, the Robin Hood ones are very good.

Enjoy them!