• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Kirby pre-hero story on Clink's Aug auction

13 posts in this topic

I'm just glad he's wearing swim trunks. :eek:

Do you suppose he and Fin Fang Foom shop at the same Big & Tall?

I'd think it outta go for as much as the Moomba story, if not more. Anybody remember the final hammer on that one?

From an investment stand point this has nothing but downside.

Bob, why do you say that?

I mean, c'mon, Ethyl's husband went and got government aid to build his own darned bathysphere to explore the sea with. Why, Ethyl and her girls were bragging all over the supermarket about it! And if there's one thing that gets my goat when I'm at the supermarket, it's hearing Ethyl bragging about her husband's bathysphere. lol

I think Bob's right. Nobody should bid on this, there's nothing to see here, move along, nope, no bidding, this is not the comic art you're looking for..... :grin:

From an investment stand point this has nothing but downside.

Bob, why do you say that?

I dont see money especially new money going into pre hero marvels. Maybe some of the old dogs in the hobby are into it but the new blood has no connection to that stuff. One man's opinion.