• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Grade" revealed!! .... PGM Avengers #2... Space Phantom !!!.... ;)

28 posts in this topic

I would de-slab it myself and then send it. Don't give CGC a 7.0 starting point before they even see the book.

The graders don't crack it out, and won't know the pgsucks grade. :makepoint:

I really hate to even throw this out there, but does anyone else think that upper right corner on the front could be trimmed? It looks like it curves inward by the CCA stamp. Or maybe that's an illusion.

I really hate to even throw this out there, but does anyone else think that upper right corner on the front could be trimmed? It looks like it curves inward by the CCA stamp. Or maybe that's an illusion.

It's hard to say from the scan, but I was wondering the same thing. Hoping it's OK and just a slight miscut. :wishluck:

It still goes to the graders with notes.

No It doesn't. CGC graders don't know whether it was delivered in a CGC case, a PGX case or a sandwich bag. Sending it in the slab will have no bearing on the outcome.

It's hard to say from the scan, but I was wondering the same thing. Hoping it's OK and just a slight miscut. :wishluck:

:eek: