• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAS latest 'hot' pick NOW lame basketball chat

71 posts in this topic

Yo, I'll show you how to ruin a thread!

So what section are you sitting in for the Oregon-Kansas game? tongue.gif

Cuz you know during half-time we could discuss the increased liquidity of DD 181 after the Wizard listing that blowout mentioned at the start of this thread.... smile.gif

sec 114 row k seat 21/22

Dude those are great seats... From there you could grade the copy of DD 181 that Collison keeps in his back pocket. You won't be able to count spine stresses, but you can definitely see any corner creases from there... Those seats are $127 a game for the Blazers...

Oh, I have no idea where they are. My friend tried to order seats initially online but they kept giving him nosebleed seats. However, he called and were given these seats. He said that they were only around $30 per seat. Where are you going to sit? confused.gif

"I would happen to be selling them - 5 available! PM me if you want no one to learn of your hidden shame...this thread is an obvious cry for help "

i'll take all ya got darth, but only if you can guarantee a cgc grade of 10.0, i'm very picky with my modern books grin.giftongue.gif

Haven't picked out my tickets yet... I always buy from a buddy of mine who is one of the biggest scalpers in the country...

Seriously though, I am not joking. Those are great seats... go to rosequarter.com and see for yourself... You're in the corner, but at a good angle and the height is perfect....