• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slabs, Slabs, SLABS... fresh from CGC!!! Chew 1 9.8 - FFs, Surfers, Conan, MORE

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I just got a decent sized submission back from CGC and I will be offering about half of them here. This is going to be my last sales thread on the boards because I accepted a sweet sweet new job and I cannot sell vintage comics anymore once my start date rolls around!! :banana:

Thanks for looking. Priority BOXED shipping and Delivery Confirmation are included on purchases of $200 or more. Otherwise shipping will be $10.35

First :takeit: winz.

Fantastic Four 45 CGC 8.0 WHITE pages :cloud9: $255 NO LONGER AVAILABLE

**First inhumans stunning copy for 8.0 with white pages

**pricing this and the 36 aggressively because I'm not sure I want to let them go...

ff45.jpg

Detective Comics 472 CGC 9.6 WHITE :cloud9: $215

**Death of Hugo Strange - second highest - only 4 in 9.8

**STUNNED this didn't grade 9.8 or higher - no noticeable defects - amazing copy

tec472.jpg

Congo rats on the new job, so no more selling vintage comics, how about non vintage ones ??? beautiful books....

thanks! ...strictly modern books should be fine...I know for sure I can sell trades