• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Credit with Heritage

5 posts in this topic

Have any of you ever set up time payments with Heritage? I refuse to pay for a comic on a credit card and was wondering how difficult/easy it is to work with Heritage in this manner. There are a couple of books I am interested in and don't want to have to sell any books to buy them. However, I could swing it with time payments. Any input would be appreciated.

Scott

Noone? Okey dokey. I guess I will try to give Heritage a call.

Heritage DOES offer extended payments with a signed agreement.The purchase must be at least 2500 and requires a 25% downpayment with four equal remaining monthly payments. Interest is 1% monthly on the unpaid balance and payment can be made with credit card or paypal Echeck. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I've set up time payments with them a couple of times.

I had no problems with it at all.

They charge an admin fee of about $100 but it is fully refundable if you make all of your payments on time, and do not pay using paypal (saves them the fees).