• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 3.0 For Sale!! GA SLABS ADDED!!

22 posts in this topic

Another night, another thread, another Marvel key(this one with all it's pages :eek: )

I might add a few more slabs to this thread later but for now.....

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 3.0 Off-White Pages $3800 Shipped in US, foreign will be additional. CGC label notes:

"Stan Lee 88" written on 1st page in marker. 1 piece of tape on interior cover and bottom of 7th & 8th page.

NO Marvel chipping, no pieces out of cover, clean back cover, looks to have some spine wear, small tears at staples and I believe a tear right edge. Lower right white line is thread on scanner, not on book or case. Please let me know if there are any questions!

af15-2.jpg

af15bc.jpg

I accept unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins.

Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, payment expected within 7 days of invoice.

Adding a few GA slabs as well....

Tim Holt #11 CGC 7.0 $250 Off-White Pages, 1st App. Ghost Rider

timholt11.jpg

And lastly, a neat one.

Amazing Willie Mays #nn CGC 8.5 $850 Cream to Off-White Pages

This copy comes with letter from Famous Funnies Publications showing that this was a sample copy forwarded to some sports editor. The letter was submitted with the comic to CGC though there is no note of File Copy or other on the cGC label, and the letter was ereturned with the slab. Letter on Famous Publications Letterhead measures 5.5" x 8.5". Cool comic/sports memorabilia!!

willymays.jpg

willymaysletter.jpg

:takeit:

(thumbs u Thanks!

(thumbs u Thanks!

Thank you! I can't seem to get enough of this book. :cloud9: There's 9 copies in the census and I now have 3 of them! :headbang:

The AF#15 is just a perfect copy of what I would like to own for this issue. If only I wasn't so GA focused. hm

It does present well with lack of chipping and pieces out!

(thumbs u Thanks!

Thank you! I can't seem to get enough of this book. :cloud9: There's 9 copies in the census and I now have 3 of them! :headbang:

(worship)