• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay user fantasticzone?

22 posts in this topic

that is to bad grumble.

I'll agree the communication was inconsistant... s/he responded to me when I voiced my concern and intent to return the books, and when I asked if s/he actually had the books in the grade I bought....

nothing

not a word...

and then yesterday

PACKAGE with the right grade books (and the exact ones from the photos)

would have appreciated a heads up cause (and this is funny) I actually thought I had mis-labeled my return of his original shipment and shipped it back to myself, but nope, I opened it and it had the right books we just kept labeling over each others paypal postage label....

A lot of these problems could easily be averted by simply sending a message.

In my case, all of his communication was done using eBay modules and tools, but God forbid he send a message. This, I thought, was passive-aggressive.

In your case, I'm glad it worked out and that he did the right thing, despite the lack of communication.

that is to bad grumble.

I'll agree the communication was inconsistant... s/he responded to me when I voiced my concern and intent to return the books, and when I asked if s/he actually had the books in the grade I bought....

nothing

not a word...

and then yesterday

PACKAGE with the right grade books (and the exact ones from the photos)

would have appreciated a heads up cause (and this is funny) I actually thought I had mis-labeled my return of his original shipment and shipped it back to myself, but nope, I opened it and it had the right books we just kept labeling over each others paypal postage label....