• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% OFF Alan Moore Comics: Swamp Thing, Miracleman, Superman & Batman Annuals

10 posts in this topic

zonker.jpg To order, email.gif PM Zonker or post the :takeit:

Method of Payment

PayPal is great-- if you prefer to send a check or MO and you're inside the USA, that's cool also.

USA Shipping

I can ship up to 5 books US Priority Mail for $4.80. After 5, please add 50 cents per book, not to exceed a maximum of $9.80 for flat-rate priority mail shipping.

International Shipping

International orders will use the Global Priority flat rate envelope, so 5 can go to Canada for $10.40, to the UK for $12.30, etc. International buyers of more than 5 books, we'll work it case by case.

:news: Post-July 4 Bump: Take 20% off each price listed here.

Batman Annual #11- Moore did the Clayface story with George Freeman on art. The Penguin story is by Max Collins & Norm Breyfogle. VF/NM condition, $5

ba11.jpg

ba11bc.jpg

Five issues, #1, #2, #3, #17 and #18, all 5 for $2. Only #17 and #18 are by Alan Moore though.

• Vigilante 1 vf

• Vigilante 2 nm

• Vigilante 3 vf/nm

• Vigilante 17 vf Alan Moore issue

• Vigilante 18 vf/nm Alan Moore issue

viglot.jpg

Annual #2 Very Fine Minus. Great looking front cover, but color breaking creases at the top edge of the back cover bring it down. $6

sta2.jpg

sta2bc.jpg

:news:Post July 4 Bump: Take 20% off each listed price in this thread.

Including these books.

Swamp Thing 48 FN/VF slightly tanning edges $1

Swamp Thing 53 VF- Batman x-over $3

That's all I'm planning to list in this thread, although I do have duplicates of most of the Moore Swamp Thing issues after #30. Let me know if there is any interest in any of those.

Thanks for looking!

82212.jpg.bc027703d05e46a71be76edb9ab801f3.jpg

82213.jpg.8c43cfa8fedca954ff04a7e018a11e47.jpg