• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIGHT 31 Classic Cover SOLD Thread Closed

16 posts in this topic

This is my old copy as I have recently upgraded. :banana:Thanks to buttock for the help!!!

PM's are welcome but :takeit: rules.

It presents well but has several problems:

Staple very rusty and cover and centerfold detached. CF page edges are very rough as a result.

Chips on 3 of the 4 corners and the headless Japanese soldier's hand.

Pages are Cream, inside cover is tanning but not brittle at all.

Biggest problem is the tear in the FC from the US soldiers helmet down thru the decapitated head to the "W" in the word Gangway. Another horizontal tear from the decapitated head to the handle of the gun he dropped, about 1 1/2".

If you know this book and have been searching for a copy then you know how hard it is to come by, hence the price: $200 shipped anywhere in USA, more to Canada, UK

Sorry for the blurry pics, will try to take some better ones later if time allows.

Picture31550.jpg

Picture31551.jpg

Just in case any one has any reservations due to bcc's post count Boyd is solid!

(thumbs u

Thanks for the plug Roy. You going to SD or Chicago?

Just in case any one has any reservations due to bcc's post count Boyd is solid!

(thumbs u

Thanks for the plug Roy. You going to SD or Chicago?

Chicago Yes, SD No.

See you in Chi town.

:censored:

:censored: you too?

(shrug)

:censored: denotes my reaction to missing out on this book which a lot of us are chasing.

:censored: you too, btw.

:acclaim:

Boyd is solid!

TMI

Thought that would draw you out.

Sounds like the sale in this thread has Boyd "drawn out", so to speak.