• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-men #1

13 posts in this topic

What are you thoughts on this book

Front Page

scan0002-1.jpg

Back Page

scan0003-1.jpg

Any Advice on how I can creat better Scans? Not sure that these are good enough but please offer a good guess

Nice spine, shame about the right edge.

5.5 would be the highest this book grades,is that water damage or staining (shrug)

It's not water damage. There is a little finger nail size nip at the top right and foxing down the right edge. Foxing is not severe but i'm not sure if i can descrbe it as minor. In hand the book is lovely except for the font page not being pure white, the foxing and that nick. Ther is no creases that I can see and no other tears. it lays flat and interior is White/Off-white. I graded this as 6.0 but keep thinking it may be a 5.5 whenever i see the scans. it just looks better in the hand. because of its positives I have even considered 6.5 but that would be me being subjective as I do love the book.

Cheers all for the input. I myself couldn't justify less more than 5.0. I have actually returned it today as I just wasn't happy with it and I paid quite a bit of cash.