• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: TMNT 1 (1st print) signed/head sketch, Dark Knight HC signed, unopened

9 posts in this topic

I've got two really cool items I just picked up... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 1 (1st Print) 7.5, signed with a head sketch by Eastman and Laird.

I'm also offering up a Dark Knight Returns Hardcover signed by Frank Miller 902 of 4000, never opened out of the cardboard shipping.

Pics of both items up in a few minutes.

Shipping is not included on these items though I am flexible. Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking!

4th of July bump, PM offers accepted today only on the TMNT -- will send it off to CGC then or do the sig series then send it in...

This was a great piece laying dormant for 20 years in a collection... guy was a huge turtles fan. Although all the imitators it spawned, not so great.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 (1st Print) 7.5 (sharp copy) signed/head sketch by both Eastman and Laird.

Brian,

Although I agree with the technical grade, I think it's sharp enough for an 8.0 (thumbs u Nice book!

-d

4th of July bump, PM offers accepted today only on the TMNT -- will send it off to CGC then or do the sig series then send it in...

This was a great piece laying dormant for 20 years in a collection... guy was a huge turtles fan. Although all the imitators it spawned, not so great.

Do the SS for sure :gossip: