• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this the ugliest ASM #1 ever?

31 posts in this topic

Yes, don't you recall Chuck's online column of March 3, 4021 BC when he mentioned that he had managed to hitch a ride with Kang the Conquerer and saved Western Civilization by cornering the papyrus market? Heck of a story, man. Heck of a story! foreheadslap.gif

Well that was my book for sale on there.It's a trip how I found out about the thread from Joe (HeroDreamer)...Man,you guys have me and everybody I show these boards to,laughing like crazy!! The Titanic & the Mummy...man that is hilarious!! I've printed both of 'em out. Very cool boards you guys have here! I've been doing the CGC thing for a couple years but never realised there were message boards here. Joey

Welcome Joey! Glad to provide you with a chuckle. If you want me to e-mail you a higher resolution version of Titanic and Mummy, just send me a PM.

Best, Red

Well that was my book for sale on there.It's a trip how I found out about the thread from Joe (HeroDreamer)...Man,you guys have me and everybody I show these boards to,laughing like crazy!! The Titanic & the Mummy...man that is hilarious!! I've printed both of 'em out. Very cool boards you guys have here! I've been doing the CGC thing for a couple years but never realised there were message boards here. Joey

Here's another one of my favorites! The infamous "attic find"!

atticfind.jpg