• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random & Cheap Stuff: Modern Disney, X-Men 141, G-S/K-S Iron Man

2 posts in this topic

I'm trying to thin out my meager collection even more by getting rid of some stuff I don't want. Much of it, I fear, is relatively worthless, so I don't know why anyone else would want it either. I considered eBay but don't want to deal with the the listings and the fees. I have an eBay account if anyone wants to check references.

Grading & Pricing

I am not at all confident in my ability to properly grade or price these books. I used Gemstone's Grading Guide and ComicsPriceGuide.com and did the best I could. Take a look at the scans and if you think the grade and/or price is too high make a counteroffer.

Trading

Take everything in return for low-grade copies of Iron Man #2 and Fantastic Four #58 or low-grade copies of Night Nurse #s1-4! Yeah. We could ship on the same day to make it fair and the like.

Shipping

Each "group" of comics can be fitted snugly into a USPS Flat Rate Priority Envelope, bagged and boarded, with two pieces of cardboard all for the low cost of $5. One book can be shipped USPS First Class for $2.25; three books can be shipped USPS First Class for $3. The whole shebang can fit in a Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box for $10.35.

Payment

I prefer PayPal, and if you can swing this no fees things, great. I will also accept USPS Money Orders. If you could pay within 3 days that would be swell.

Older Books

Notes: One of the X-Men #141 copies has a $35 price tag on it. If only someone were willing to pay that much for it.

Giant-Size Iron Man #1 5.0-5.5 $7

King-Size Iron Man #1 6.0-6.5 $7

X-Men #141 (Copy 1) 5.5 $9

X-Men #141 (Copy 2) 6.0 $11

Sgt. Fury & His Howling Commandos #100 3.0 $2

Sgt. Fury & His Howling Commandos #122 3.0 $2

giantsizeironmanfront.th.jpg giantsizeironmanback.th.jpg kingsizeironmanfront.th.jpg kingsizeironmanback.th.jpg xmen141front1.th.jpg xmen141back1.th.jpg xmen141front2.th.jpg xmen141back2.th.jpg

sgtfury100front.th.jpg sgtfury100back.th.jpg sgtfury122front.th.jpg sgtfury122back.th.jpg

Modern Disney Books

Notes: All of these are in terrific, off-the-shelf shape. Some minor creasing on the binding, mostly sharp corners. Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse Adventures #3 has some scratches in the upper left corner over the logo and price box area.

Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #551 $1

Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #552 $1

Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #587 $1

Walt Disney’s Uncle Scrooge & Donald Duck #2 $1

Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse Adventures #3 $1

Walt Disney’s Donald Duck #273 $1

Walt Disney’s Uncle Scrooge Adventures #51 $1

Walt Disney’s Donald Duck Adventures #38 $1

Walt Disney’s Donald Duck Adventures #43 $1

comics005.th.jpg

Various

Notes: Aside from Bone $4, which has creasing and tearing on the binding, all of these are in terrific shape.

Fantastic Four #300 (Newsstand Edition) $1

Fantastic Four #301 (Newsstand Edition) $1

Fantastic Four #349 (Newsstand Edition) $1

Fantastic Four #557 $1

Fantastic Four #562 $1

Marvel Must Haves (Captain America, Truth, The Ultimates) $1

Secret Invasion: Inhumans #2 $1

Rex Libris (Volume 1, Issue 1) $1

Rex Libris (Volume 1, Issue 2) $1

Bone #4 (Image Reprint?) $.50

Battlestar Galactica 0 (Cover A) $.50

comics007.th.jpg